Friday, May 9, 2014

Mothers Day // 2014

 
My Beautiful Momma and my Best Friend.
 
My sweet, fun, spunky, crazy, beautiful Momma. She has been a Mom now for just over 26 years. I believe she has enjoyed 99% of it (because you know when I was a kid I tortured her).
She has taught me selfless-ness. To give to others before you give to yourself. You can never have too many shoes or hang bags. Always guided me to be better than I was the day before. Always try your hardest and always be polite....we may be a little iffy on that last one hehe.
My mom has supported anything I have wanted to do. She has helped me make my way through college and stood by my side the entire time. She helped me move to Las Vegas and back home a few years later. I am so greatful to be working at the same company as her, knowing im following in some pretty awesome foot steps. 
I can never thank my Mom enough or tell her or show her how much she means to me. She has such a beautiful heart and soul and I am so glad she gets to be MY MOMMA ❤
I have learned from the best and hope that Emma will take notes and learn awesome things from her Mimi ❤. Speaking of Emma, how awesome is it that Emma and Mimi are also best friends?! They have such cute songs and go out and play together and go shopping. It warms my heart that we are so close and I get to watch them together. I love seeing their smiles when they are together. Such a beautiful sight ❤. Emma and I are so lucky.

My Momma and I over the last 3 years or so ❤ so so blessed beyond words to have this woman in my life.








 
 


 
Thank you for everything, Momma!!!! Emma and I love you!!!!! ❤❤❤


1 comment:

  1. I love you with all my heart. You are a beautiful daughter, amazing mother and I am so grateful to be your mom, I love my girls

    ReplyDelete