Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wedding// Roseland 5-10-14

This past weekend, we celebrated some dear friends of ours weeding. James' best friend Brett, married Kasey in Florence, AZ. A reallllly small town about 65 miles from our house. So we made the drive out to this one gas station town and the venue was the definitely the prize of the town. The 1 cop pretty much hung out at the hotel till there was a call lol. It was such a beautiful weekend. The Hubs took half of these photos becuase my phone died half way through the reception.
 
 





 

 
The table had such cute added details. Kasey did such an amazing job with the decor. Too busy helping decorate too take more pictures of those details! 
 

 It was so fun to be part of their day. James was the best man, so Kasey so graciously let me hang with her bridal party all day. Brought tears to my eyes looking at Brett seeing Kasey for the first time. This whole day brough back so many memories from just a year ago.


The boys taking pictures before the ceremony :). and James in a bow tie! Never again will this happen...so it was a must for a sweet upclose!! So handsome!  
The flower girl and ring bearer...be still my heart. So so so cute. They gave him $5 to keep happy and man was he a happy kid. I wish $5 could make me this happy hahah
 
Oh and then... no wedding is complete with a a 'beer burrow' aka: 'cocktail-ass'. Walked around and we grabbed beers!




After the ceremony, the party made their enterance..and at this point, I had my eye on my prize, the handsome man all dressed up (hubster!) being reeled in like a fish from the MOH haha..hilarious.

Giving his Best Man speech! He was soooo nervous! But I think he did just wonderful :) Earned himself some brownie points and mentioned me! So that always earns him getting out of the dishes this week!
 
The girls decorated their car and it was such a fabulous wedding! Im still feeling hungover...4 days later haha.

 
Congrats Love Birds!!! Hope the honeymooon is magical! See you in Vegas!

2 weeks, we head to Vegas for the Jensen wedding!! Better start hydrating! :)

Leave a Comment: