Wednesday, September 24, 2014

20 Weeks // Baby 2



How far along: 20 weeks 2 days

Gender: Its a GIRL!!!!!!!!

Weight: I find out this afternoon!

Size of Baby: Length of a banana

Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: going pretty well still :) enjoying it while I can

Best moment of the week: knowing we are half way already!!

Worst moment of the week: this week I wont have any complaints :)...excepts it is still so hot!

Miss anything: eating a full meal; I got a jr bacon cheese burger and a small fry from Wendys last week and I was so full from HALF of it. I was a little sad I was too full to finish. So unlike me, usually I eat 2 burgers and fries and could eat more.

Difference between pregnancies: I feel pretty normal again! (knock on wood)

Movement: as on Friday 9/19 I officially feel daily movement!!

Cravings: Lots of crushed ice and anything carmel apple

Queasy or sick: this past week, I have only felt a little sick, once!

Looking forward to: finalizing a name for baby girl

Leave a Comment: