Monday, September 15, 2014

Circus 2014


 
I was super excited when I saw the circus coming this weekend. I texted my Mom and if her and my Dad would wanna go with us...I have never been and wanted to experience it with my Mommy as if I were 8 again. Emma did so so well! After she hated the animals at the corn fest, I wasnt sure how this was going to go.
 
We opted for the last showing of the day on Saturday so my Dad could join us. And I loved getting home so late, Emma slept till 830 on Sunday!!
 
They let us in about an hour before the show started. We grabbed some front row seats and started the activities before the show started. They had an elephant ride, but the line was wayyy too long. They also had a camel, but one of us had to ride and it wasnt going to be me. So we opted for the little horses and it was perfect! James went a few circles and I jumped in a traded for the last few. She loved the horse this time :)




She of course wanted her face painted. She picked the pink butterfly and LOVED it. She was sad to see it go when we had to wash her face before bed. 


Once the show started it was pretty cool. Emma wanted to play with tigers...sorry girlfriend. The ladies who did the hula-hoop and fire juggling were pretty awesome. And the acrobatic ladies, they were awesome. 



The elephants were soooo cute! I loved how they stood on those small little stools. Amazing.
 





 
And sweet Aunt Julie sent Emma with suvenier money and she picked out ths\is cute butterfly wand and a super cute green elephant :)
 
Cant wait to go next year!!

Leave a Comment: