Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Falllllll 2014

Oh how I wish it felt like Fall already. I am pretending it does on the inside! The house is starting to take on decoration and candles that fill the house with such wonderfulness! Love me some fall time.
This year I want to do a lot of fun things with Emma now that she is a tad older, so tad-da! A bucket list for fall.
 
Watch LOTS of football this season
Make a wreath for the front door
Hang string lights on the patio
Go to the Zoo
Take Emma trick-or-treating
Go to a pumpkin patch + pick pumpkins
Carve said pumpkins
Bake a pie
Decorate the nursery
Visit a haunted house
Pull out the winter clothes
Drink hot chocolate milk
Go on at least 3 dates
Make pumkpin shaped cookies
 
 
 
 
 
And now the house...because I just couldnt wait till Octoberrrrrr and I will slowly add things over the next month :)
 
Front entry

 
Downstairs Bathroom

1 comment:

  1. Your decor is so cute! I need to start on my fall but I keep getting sidetracked. Hahaha but fall has got to be the best season though, right?!

    -Adele ♡ { wildsunsets }

    ReplyDelete