Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Baby 2 // 37 weeks




Gender: Its a GIRL; Gianna Pizza! (We should have a middle name this week..err ok after she is born we will decide lol)


Weight: I gained 2 pounds over the last week! Although I had to poop at my Drs (haha) and will chalk that up to about 1 pound
Size of Baby: Watermelon/length of a swiss chard?
Belly button in or out: innie
Sleep: only getting up 1-2 times a night to pee :)
Best moment of the week: I had 2 work baby showers and am feeling so overwhelmed with love :)
Worst moment of the week: trying to schedule my induction and my dr is on vacation...AGAIN! erg.
Miss anything: this week I dont feel like im missing too much. 
Purchases: we got our MamaRoo!!! and we ordered our glider :)


Emmas thoughts: she asked if the baby was coming out of the hole in my tummy haha


Difference between pregnancies:I cant believe how much energy I have right now still 
Movement: becoming less frequent...ahh baby soon!
Cravings: nothing this week


Maternity Clothes: both maternity and non-maternity...depends on whats clean ;)
Queasy or sick: I have been feeling really good the last 4 weeks 
Looking forward to: getting this baby out safely!! 

xoxo

Leave a Comment: