Thursday, January 22, 2015

Emma Photo Dump


Um lets talk about how amazing gas prices are!! My parents dont have a Fry's gas station near them and we of course have 6 in a 10 mile radius. So we reap the benefits of the points! As I saw prices coming down, I knew I was going to get a good amount off, so my mom got a bunch of gift cards for double points to reach 1000 points and get $1 off!! I waited a week for prices to fall to $1.99 and made sure I was on E. Well this is my result..less than $12 to fill the SUV!!! and now prices are at $1.75 and we got 70 cents off this week and spend $11.88 to fill the entire tank. Mind blown....like its 1999.

And now for Emma :)

30 days of photos because I have been a slackerrrrrr. 


 I had to bring Emma to an NST apt a few weeks ago and she was so well behaved :)
 We did lots and lots of shopping over the holidays


 We ate at the Rain forest Cafe and Emma LOVED that all the animals "came to life".

 After we ate, we went to aquarium and Emma couldnt want till we got to the Star Fish so she could touch them! She knew exactly what to do when we got to them :) so smart that she remembers from a few months ago


 After the fish, we walked the mall and rode the merry-go-round and this cute little school bus.

Emma has also been obsessed with Giannas room. We've been spending lots of time in there talking about how this is sissy's stuff and she has her own stuff in her room. Its precious.


 We got James this GIANT snickers bar for Christmas and Emma couldnt get enough haha

The picture above is one of my new favorites. I desperately NEEDED to have pancakes one weekend and they were fist bumping all meal.

Emma is also obsessed with this purple headband I got for Gianna for the hospital (Emma has always hated bows and headbands so I didnt get her one) everyday now, she asks for her 'pink' one...ive had to order her one now haha  

Morning selfie from the Pizza's :)




Leave a Comment: