Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Baby 2 // 38 weeks



Gender: Its a GIRL; Gianna Pizza! (We should have a middle name this week..err ok after she is born we will decide lol)

Weight: +2 pounds...so now im -10 pounds
Size of Baby: Weighs about a watermelon! (i have my final growth scan this Friday)
Belly button in or out: innie till the end
Sleep: I used to go to bed 9-10..the past week or so, its been 1030-11 and I can feel it everyday struggling lol
Best moment of the week: getting my induction scheduled...ahh!!
Worst moment of the week: playing the waiting game for this babe...will it be contractions, my water breaking, or is she gonna hold out till the end and be forced out?!
Miss anything: nope
Purchases: the glider arrived and we put it together :) we are getting all the other last minute stuff this weekend

Emmas thoughts: Emma pointed at my belly button and said 'Momma, is sissy gonna come out that hole?'...i mistakenly said 'Nope! not that hole'....so now she keeps saying 'Sissy no come out THAT hole!!" but she thinks the doctor will help get the baby out..no vagina talk yet hahahaha 

Difference between pregnancies: well, since ive never been this pregnant, I cant believe that at 38 weeks how much energy i really have. I can go up the stairs no problem, still put shoes and pants on no struggle. i will say that I cannot tie my shoes or shave my legs without a REAL struggle haha  
Movement: shes been pretty quiet in the morning and wakes up about lunch and dances all night
Cravings: I cant wait to get my mouth on some sushi

Maternity Clothes: this week, same 2 pairs of pants and same 5 different shirts in rotation haha...I apologized to my coworkers in advanced lol
Queasy or sick: havent been sick since Dec 6th weekend!! Woohoo!!!
Looking forward to: enjoying these last 6 days of being preggo and finally meeting this babe <3 

Leave a Comment: