Monday, August 3, 2015

Weekend happenings



 Well these first 4 are from the week..but I couldnt resist.

I love when they match. Love it.
 I was making mini pizzas for dinner on Thursday and my little helper did all the rolling and kneading of the dough.
I got this delicious drink of my day off on Friday! Rasp. Caramel Macchiato. YUM. Get yourself one.


Friday night we had the most gorgeous sunset. And now Emma keeps asking where the pink sky went.

--> her picture taking/modeling tree

 Little miss G rode in her first shopping cart! She wasnt sure what to make of it lol but it was darling.

Emma hoped right up in to the display bed.
Everyone is the store thought she was a hoot. I had to fake leave her to get her out the bed. Kids.

 So excited about these next 2. I have been wanting to decorate the back yard. I refuse to spend a lot of money because honestly, I dont take care of the yard that often. So easy and cheap please. Since Hobby Lobby is prepping for Xmas already, summer is 80%. So I spend less than $12 and got all these cool things.

I love when the girls love each other. My heart explodes. Last night they were so so cute together. Emma was so sweet to Daddy after he had a rough day with kidney stones.







Minus the stones, we had a great weekend! I cant wait for cooler weather and weekends at the park for picnics!

Leave a Comment: