Monday, November 9, 2015

Baldwin Wedding 11/7/2015


 This weekend Emma and I went to a wedding! Her first wedding outside of James and I's wedding. She was so excited and had no idea what a 'wedding' was. Every single person was obsessed with her hair, dress and shoes. I always get asked if I use a curling iron her hair, she is all natural! I just brush :)

 Hanging out waiting for people to take their seats

 Doing some exploring and modeling ha















This shot of her is one my new absolute favorites. I just wish I could have gotten her to put that lolli-pop down.

 And it started! Cute little Kalab, he and Emma were born 2 days apart. Nicki's sweet Mama walking her down the aisle. 

 Saying 'I Do!'
Queen of the world!
Such a beautiful dance. Nicki you were such a beautiful Bride! Im so so happy for you and so glad I was able to make it. 
Nicki and I went to high school together and she went to to NAU and I went to visit her one weekend and she's the reason I met James! Im so happy that she has AJ and I cant wait for them to have babies! 


Leave a Comment: