Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekend happenings..kinda ha



 This weekend was a bit different the past and future. James and I spent the entire weekend deep cleaning the house! It felt so good to look around Sunday and see how clean the house is. I still have a handful of these I want to complete before feeling completely satisfied lol (dust the blinds, sort craft items, hose down the backyard/summer toys, clean the fridge shelves, throw out all expired food, clean out James clothes) But overall, I feel good about this weekend. And i took zero photos to document, because you know as soon as the girls got back from my parents house, the tornado regathered haha


Emma pictures are pre-weekend and Gianna pictures are from last night ;)





Daycare made these...I cant even handle it they are so cute.
 Her love for her Daddy is so so sweet. As soon as she sees him.. playing with a toy, being held by someone else, she will figure out how to get to him as fast as possible.

Leave a Comment: