Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

 We started out Thanksgiving heading to see my parents at the annual parade! Gianna wasnt really sure what to make of it. Emma was so excited and kept yelling at all the floats 'Happy Thanksgivingggg!!!!' and most of the floats threw candy...she probably thought it was halloween again and the more she shouted, the more candy they threw haha












 Helping my Dad put the star on their tree! I remember being a kid and fighting with my Brother on who got to put in on the tree lol and Emma and I just about had the same argument..but she was won me out.















The kiddos all playing together at my Grandma's on my Dad's side. I was pretty surprised Emma ate the pumpkin pie!
 Grammy and Poppop came to visit!

 Turkey coma's ha

 Baked a cake in her undies! Keepin it classy and less messy ;)




Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

xoxo 


Leave a Comment: