Monday, November 16, 2015

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Two weeks ago we started to decorate for Christmas! My favorite season to decorate for :)

We have the everyday tree when you first enter, Emma decorated this tree. Then the silver tree has all the personalized ornaments we have! (The large fake tree wont hold the heavy ones haha so we made a special tree for them.




And there is the giant tree! It needs a star still, but im holding off till I find a perfect one. Included baby gate for little fingers and mouths ;) our make shift mantle ha. We rearranged the living room to accommodate the tree and im absolutely in love with how it turned out! Perfect for when we put the house in the market in the new year.


 First Christmas photo shoot! :) I hope to do one with just Emma and them together. Well see though, I might have to bribe my threenager lol 


Most of the shoot was like this lol 


here have this shiny ball and please no crying ;) 


I love how they turned out :) 


and these 3 are my favorite!






Leave a Comment: