Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nothing Bundt Cakes

chocolate cake, double chocolate cake, cake, dessert, nothing bundt cake, bundt, chocolate, chocolate chip cake
 If you have never had a Nothing Bundt Cakes, you are missing out!

This weekend James and I were craving a delicious double chocolate cake, but didnt have the $45 to fork over for one of those delicious bad boys. So I set out on a mission to find a copy cat. I stumbled across The Pinning Mama's copy cat recipe. Boy, did we find one!!

I was so excited to use my mixer!! I love getting to use it :)




Waiting for this sucker to cool down was brutal.. all I wanted to do was grab a fork!



Finally it was time to pipe my frosting. I will say that next time, I will use the extra cup of powdered sugar. Delicious regardless and I was so happy to find this site!!



Emma agreed that it was the most delicious thing she has ever eaten ;)

Leave a Comment: